½ cup Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
1/3 cup Cacao Powder
3 oz Unsweetened Chocolate, melted (100%)
½ cup Blackstrap Molasses
½ cup Honey
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
½ tsp Salt
½ tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
½ tsp Cayenne Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Line 5”X9” loaf pan with wax paper. Grease wax paper with coconut oil.
2. Sift cocoa, coconut flour, cinnamon, cayenne, salt and baking soda into a small bowl.
3. In a food processor or blender, combine eggs, honey, molasses, and vanilla. Pulse a few times to beat together. Add melted coconut oil and chocolate and process/blend for 1 minute.
4. Add dry ingredients to food processor, and pulse to combine.
5. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 1 hour (not a very forgiving cake if you burn it, so you might want to test for doneness with a toothpick at the 55 minute mark).
6. Let cool completely in the pan. Remove from pan and carefully remove wax paper.
Read more at http://lowcarbrecipez.com/low-carb-mexican-chocolate-coffee-cake#1HvQmcfjvGLz0Aj1.99