Updated Waldorf Salad
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise (Hellmans Mayo is best)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 small (Gala or Fuji) apples, cubed
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery (about 1 stalk)
- 8 Boston or Bibb lettuce leaves
- Combine mayonnaise and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Add apples, grapes, and cranberries; mix well.
- Add the walnuts and celery, and mix well. Serve it on a bed of 2 lettuce leaves. The salad can be refrigerated up to 2 hours before serving.