Broccoli Mushroom Casserole
- 3 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 8 ounces mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cooked kidney beans or 1 (15 ounce can) low sodium or no-salt-added kidney beans, drained
- 3 cups cooked brown rice or farro
- 1 (17.6 ounce) carton (about 2 cups) organic vegetable broth
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Thaw frozen broccoli or if using fresh, steam for 10 minutes or until crisp tender. Sauté mushrooms until tender and most of the liquid is cooked off. Combine all ingredients in a 2 quart casserole. Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
Health and Wellness Associates