- 1 envelope (5.6 ounces) Spanish rice and pasta mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 8 spinach tortillas (10 inches)
- Toppings: sour cream, blue corn tortilla chips, cubed and shredded cheese, ripe olives and sweet red pepper
- In a large saucepan, prepare rice mix according to package directions. Stir in chicken, corn and tomatoes; heat through.
- Spoon about 2/3 cup rice mixture across center of each tortilla. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up. Using toppings, create a face on each burrito.Yield: 8 servings.
Health and Wellness Associates
Posted on October 2, 2015, in Foods and tagged halloween, health, health and wellness, health benefits, healthy eating, healthy recipes, recipe, seasonal, wellness, wellness recipes. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.