Chocolate Power Bar Recipe
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds/hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
How to Make It
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
2. Place the walnuts, almonds and hemp seeds into a food processor and blend until a coarse meal has formed. Add the dried cranberries, dates and raisins and blend to combine.
3. Transfer the mixture into a large bowl then stir in the chocolate chips and coconut flakes.
4. Spread the mixture all over the baking tray then place in the fridge for 1-2 hours or until set before cutting into individual serves.
Please share with family and loved ones.
Health and Wellness Associates