Baked Eggs in Ham Cups
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ham or Turkey (I used smoked turkey)
(Optional) Scallions or whatever you like with your eggs!
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Grease up your Muffin/Cupcake Pan. You can either spray it down with some cooking spray, or you can do what I did which was smear some Coconut Oil all over it.
- Fit 1 or 2 slices of ham in to each muffin cup. I used two because my ham was sliced real thin.
- (Optional) Depending on if you want your eggs all scrambled or not, you can crack an egg in to a separate cup and beat it before dumping it in to the ham cups. If you do decide on doing this, you can also mix in your other ingredients (think chopped mushrooms/scallions/spinach).
- If you like your eggs whole, go ahead and crack that egg in to the cup!
- (Optional) Throw a few pieces of your chopped up scallions on top for garnish!
- Pop that muffin pan in to the oven which you previously preheated 400°F and bake for 15 minutes or however well you like your eggs. When I went with 15 minutes, my scrambled egg version was more well done than my non-scrambled one, so you might want to keep that in mind.
Health and Wellness Associates