Do You need to be taking Magnesium
- Magnesium is required for the healthy function of most cells, especially your heart, kidneys and muscles
- Low magnesium is a powerful predictor of heart disease, and recent research shows even subclinical magnesium deficiency can compromise your cardiovascular health
- Low magnesium will impede your cellular metabolic function and deteriorate mitochondrial function, and is a component necessary for the activation of vitamin D
- Top reasons to optimize your magnesium level include optimization and regulation of vitamin D, preventing migraines and depression, improving brain plasticity and protecting your heart health
- Magnesium is also important for the prevention of kidney and liver damage, bacterial and fungal infections, impotence, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease, premenstrual syndrome, osteoporosis, muscle cramps, Type 2 diabetes and mortality from all causes
You are definitely deficient in Magnesium if :
You suffer from Migraines
You take Vitamin D
Do You have Crohns, Celiac or any digestive inflammation?
Are you depressed, on anti-depressants, or just SAD?
Have burst of anger, aggression, or you snap?
Cardiac Issues, including High or Low Blood Pressure
Ask your healthcare worker how much is the correct dosage for your body and your concerns. If they dont give you an exact amount, they do not know what they are doing.
Contact us if you need assistance;
Health and Wellness Associates