Builder of Beneficial Flora
Spirulina suppresses bad bacteria like E. coli and stimulates beneficial flora like lactobacillus and bifidobactria in the digestive tract to promote healthy digestion and proper bowel function.
Healthy flora is one of the foundations of good health. It increases the body’s ability to absorb nutrients from the foods we eat and helps protect against infection.
Spirulina has a completely unique composition of phytonutrients, including chlorophyll, phycocyanin and polysaccharides, that can help to purge toxins from the body. In 1994, a Russian Patent was awarded for spirulina, deeming it a medical food for reducing allergic reactions from radiation sickness. This was a result of 270 children in Chernobyl consuming five grams a day for 45 days. Radionucleides were lowered by 50% and allergic sensitivities were normalized.
Critical For Removing Toxic Heavy Metals
Spirulina is essential for removing heavy metals such as mercury, aluminum, lead, cadmium, and toxic copper from the liver, reproductive system, intestinal tract, thyroid, and brain. Getting rid of these metals gets rid of some of the most favored food of viruses, which are behind many chronic illnesses and symptoms, including autoimmune diseases.
When consumed within 24 hours of each other, barley grass juice powder, spirulina, cilantro, wild blueberries, and Atlantic dulse provide the most effective method on the planet of removing heavy metals. These foods each have their singular strengths, performing slightly different roles in the detoxification process.
During the removal process, metals can get “dropped” or dispersed back into the organs, at which point another member of the team will swoop in, grab the metal, and continue the journey toward the finish line. I call this “pass the football.” On its own, each individual player isn’t 100 percent effective; as a team, they are your anti–heavy metal secret weapon!
Important For Any Chronic Illness & Symptom
Spirulina is an important supplement for anyone with any chronic illness or symptom, or for anyone who wishes to help prevent illness or symptoms in the future.
- Helps restore brain tissue and rebuilds the central nervous system
- Helps stabilize glucose levels in the blood
- Provides critical micronutrients for the thyroid and to bolster the endocrine system
- Removes not only heavy metals but also other toxins from the liver, intestinal tract, brain, nervous system and thyroid
- Helps grow fresh neurons and strengthen neurotransmitters
- Contains high levels of superoxide dismutase (SOD) and chromium, which reinforce adrenal strength
- Helps to remove radioactive iodine from the thyroid over time, bringing what’s left of the gland back to life in a balanced manner
- Contains iodine that’s very effective at acting as an antiseptic against Epstein-Barr virus (the cause of thyroid problems) cells in the thyroid
- Can reduce the growth of nodules, tumors, and cysts (both cancerous and benign)
- Stops viral and bacterial growth inside the liver
- Strengthens the liver’s immune system, and helps in its over 2,000 chemical functions
- Aids the liver’s glucose storage and protein conversions
An Athlete’s Best Friend
Spirulina increases stamina levels in athletes and its rich nutrient content and bioavailable protein content helps build muscle mass. It can curb hunger that may develop during demanding training routines, helping to maintain an athlete’s ideal body weight.
Other Potential Benefits
Promotes healthy eyes, great for anti-aging, helps protect against infection, great for digestive health, increases absorption of nutrients from food, eliminates mercury and other deadly toxins commonly inside the body, helps prevent the onset of cardiovascular diseases, and more.
High-quality spirulina is the best protein powder you can use in morning drinks and smoothies. Try having it in the Medical Medium Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie daily for tremendous benefits. It is the easiest to digest and by far the most beneficial out of all the protein powders. It deeply replenishes the body with much needed mineral and micro-nutrients. It’s a whole food vitamin and mineral and protein powder packed into one.
Sprinkle over watermelon or add to Thai coconut water.
I would not advise going to the local drug store to buy this product. I only trust two companies that are making it and approved
USA Grown Spirulina
Health and Wellness Associates
Dr. Mark Williams