Covid 19 – What you can do!
Through the work of a lot of autopsies in China, they have learned a lot of what you can do.
This virus attacks you airway. The passage way to your lungs with thick mucous.
- Lots of HOT liquids : coffee, tea, soups, warm water with lemon or salt in it.
Sip warm water or other hot liquid every 20 minutes. It will push the virus through your digestive track where it will be attacked and killed.
2. Gargle at least once a day!
This gargle is not with Listerine or other commercial gargle solutions. You gargle only with salt, vinegar or lemon. mixed in warm water.
3. This virus attaches to hair and clothes.
When you come home from being out, immediately go to the bathroom, and take a shower with nice foaming soap, even using Dawn dish washing liquid is the best. Take clothes and put them in a big plastic bad and take to the laundry room. Washing immediately is best, along with the towels you just used.
Facial hair also! If you have facial hair you need to shave, or wash your beard three times a day. Ladies, you too have facial hairs, although they are very fine. Please pick up a clean razor and shave your face, especially above your top lip which is the pathway to your respiratory system.
4. This virus also loves metallic surfaces, such as door handles, railings, stoves, refrigerators and such. It will stay active and grow for 9 days. Take a bleach solution and spray them down every single day. Do not use one cloth or towel, you must use a new towel or cloth on each area. The best is to spray and do not wipe them down. Wipe up the excess.
5. Dont Smoke and dont be by anyone who does. They will be more prone to carry this virus.
6. Wash your hands every 20 minutes, especially if you are working with the public, or in an office setting where there are more than 3 people in an area. Foaming soap or Dawn dishwashing liquid.
*** Antibacterial soaps, wipes , sprays or rubs are a waste of money. This is a virus not a bacteria. The chemicals from this product will absorb into your liver and stay there, and soon you will have problems with that.
7. Eat a lot of vegetables and fruit. Limit your carbs to one or two serving per day. This virus grow rapidly on any type of carb, including rice, bread, pasta, potatoes and of course all sweets. Two serving means, two pieces of bread all day, or 10 french fries.
8. This virus does not transfer from animal to human.
9. Do all you can not to get the flu this spring. Do not get the Flu shot. Dont drink cold drinks.
10. This virus also stays in your throat for 3 days before attacking your respiratory track. Do all you can to follow these safeguards, and if you are coughing in anyway, read these safeguards again to see if your following them all.
We will follow up with supplements you can take, and also what to do if you are getting sick.
We are in this Together!
Health and Wellness Associates