Recipe That Always Works
This watermelon jam is so simple to make, tastes amazing and turns out perfect every time! This is the only watermelon jam recipe you’ll ever need!
If you are a beginner who wants a foolproof method of making watermelon jam, look no further! This is the easiest watermelon jam recipe on the Internet and it turns out perfect every time!
Since watermelon is naturally very watery, turning it into jam is not very straight-forward. If you take another type of jam recipe (for example, strawberry jam, peach jam, etc.) and just change the fruit to watermelon, it won’t work 🙂 After all, you want to end up with watermelon jam, not watermelon syrup. My recipe produces a real thick watermelon jam that’s gorgeous red in color and tastes like extremely concentrated sweet watermelon! It’s super easy to follow and only uses 4 ingredients!
With this homemade watermelon jam, you’ll be tasting *summer* long after the summer is over! Preserving the summer watermelon flavor has never been easier when you have this simple jam recipe on your hands 🙂
Making watermelon jam is super easy. All you need to do is puree the watermelon flesh in a blender or food processor, then put it in a pot, add sugar, lemon juice and pectin, then boil for 20 minutes and you are done!
WATERMELON JAM RECIPE
This watermelon jam recipe is super easy and works every time! Produces perfectly set jam that tastes like extremely concentrated watermelon! This is the only watermelon jam recipe you’ll even need!
- 2 cups pureed watermelon
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups white sugar
- 6 tbsp (2 packages) powdered pectin (labeled as “low sugar” or “no sugar needed”)
- Put pureed watermelon, lemon juice and sugar in a pot. Bring to a rolling boil, then reduce heat to simmer.
- Add the pectin and whisk it with a handheld whisk or a fork immediately, so it dissolves without clumping.
- Bring the watermelon jam to a boil again, then reduce heat to simmer and simmer, stirring every minute, for 20 minutes.
- Pour the watermelon jar into a mason jar. This watermelon jam will set completely once it’s cooled.
- This watermelon jam can be canned, or you can simply store it in a refrigerator (it will stay fresh in a refrigerator for up to 1 month).
We are in this Together!-
-People Start to Heal The Moment They Are Heard-
Health and Wellness Associates
REVIEWED BY DR Anne Sullivan