Protein Breakfast Bowl
YIELD: 2 SERVINGS CALORIES:437
1 small onion, sliced
6-8 medium mushrooms, sliced
5 oz grass-fed ground beef
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 small avocado, diced
10-12 pitted black olives, sliced
- In a heavy skillet over medium high heat, melt a little bit of coconut oil. When oil is hot, add onions, mushrooms, and salt and pepper. Cook for around 2 to 3 minutes, until the vegetables are fragrant and softened.
- Add ground beef and smoked paprika and continue cooking until the beef is no longer pink. Set the beef aside on a plate.
- Add eggs to the skillet and scramble them to your liking.
- Return beef to the pan. Add avocado and sliced olives.
- Continue cooking for about 45 seconds to a minute in order to slightly warm up the avocados and olives.
- Transfer to a bowl and garnish with parsley, if desired.
Health and Wellness Associates
Dr J Jaranson