Crustless Spinach Quiche Recipe
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 tbspcoconut oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups shredded raw cheese
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tspblack pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9 in pie pan with coconut oil
- Heat coconut oil, and onions over medium heat in sauce pan until onions are soft. Stir in spinach and cook until excess moisture has evaporated.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. Add spinach mixture and blend
- Scoop into pan and bake for 30 minutes.